Do you like art but you feel intimidated by the different styles and don’t know what would look best with your home’s style and furnishings?
Do you want to invest in some up-and-coming artists, but don’t know where to start?
Or, perhaps you have some art that has been passed down, and you want to know what to keep and what to donate, as well as how to preserve and frame?
With our background in art and antiques, we can present you with some artists and options that suit your home and style, all within your desired budget.
We’ll come in-oerson to see the style of furnishings in your home, and discuss several great options and artists for you to consider adding to your collection.
Currently we are taking appointments in Southern California and Arizona.
Here’s what you can expect from this package:
*Our in-person consult will be for 30 minutes, where you’ll meet with the designer at your home to see your furnishings and style, and discuss the genres of art that will work best in your surroundings.
*We’ll then get to work to find the artists and art that fit with your style and budget. If needed we’ll work with you to get your art framed to elevate not only the item itself, but also your interiors.
*Once your new art is ordered and received, we’ll discuss the best path of installation.
*4 hours of sourcing and design time is included with this package, with additional hours billed out at $125/hour.
Interested in knowing more? Here’s how to proceed:
- Email Melrose12South@gmail.com with any questions.
- Pay for this package. We accept payment via Paypal, Stripe, Venmo or bank transfer, whichever is easiest for you.
- Schedule your initial in-home consult.
- Gather a few inspiration images from magazines, Pinterest, or Instagram and share those with your designer.
- Get excited, because you’re about to add to your art collection!