Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us, which inspired me to come up with a list of 11 fabulous items that I am currently loving and lusting:
- July Throw designed by James Daw, $230 at Opumo.
This is my top choice for a cuddle blanket. Anything with Tigers AND roses definitely has my vote.
- Fatally Yours vegan chocolates, $87.95 at Vegan Treats.
The 90’s goth kid in me loves these artistic designs as well as their vegan deliciousness.
- Austier de Vallette mug with Lover’s Eye Ring, $240 at Sue Fisher King.
I MEAN!!! If you’re not a fan of the lover’s eye, Austier is making these with other “rings” as well.
- About Face wallpaper, starting at $415, Flavor Paper.
Why have pedestrian wallpaper when you can have this one with little mirrors?
- The Walk to Elsies, $195 at Amazon.
“The Walk transports its readers to the brilliant scenery of Los Angeles, France, Venice and New York during WWII.” A tale of the superlative stylings of Elsie De Wolfe, with guest appearances by Tony Duquette, this is all I’ll ever need in a book.
- Josh Young “Emma” mixed media print, $350 at Chairish.
I’m completely smitten by the mix of old and new, 18th century Jane Austen high society with a modern twist.
- Rouge Bourbon Tea by Mariage Freres, $26.95 at Market Hall Foods.
If Marie Antoinette was around today she’d be drinking this. Just sayin’.
- Kiss Me print by Angela Blehm, $299 at Chairish.
Skip the juvederm and buy these lips instead.
- Angry cat Gucci tassel pillow, $1650 at Bergdord Goodman.
When you’ve been a very, VERY good kitty cat.
- Tete a Tete velvet chaise, $1498 at Anthropologie.
These tete-a-tete chairs date back to the 18th century in France, also known as gossip chairs. All the better to sit with your favorite someone and smooch.
- Champs ring in 14K gold with diamonds, $4900 at Laura Lobdell.
Exceedingly clever, Laura designs her rings to look like the cap of a champagne bottle. And the diamonds definitely don’t hurt.So what would be your favorite thing to get for Valentine’s Day? Is it on this list?